The strategies mentioned below do not assume any limitations on the choice of stock portfolio managing methods by the customer. There is a variety of combinations of the three strategies and we welcome any initiatives from our customers, who propose their own investment ideas and conditions, which are always reflected in investment declaration signed by the customer. This document is an integral part of trust management contract and must be rigorously followed by the trustee.
Who may be interested in trust management?
- First of all, well-to-do citizens, whose main activity is not connected with financial markets and who are not satisfied with a typical bank interest rate on their capital.
- Secondly, they are state employees, who own stock but cannot lawfully make direct investments in stock market.
- Finally, all who are excluded from the above categories but are willing to participate in stock market can appreciate the following benefits of trust management:
- The trustee acts in one’s own name, which expands the choice of investment products;
- The customer is relieved of necessity to regularly visit trustee’s office and sign technical documents, which becomes trustee’s obligation.
- Personalised approach and customer-oriented flexible fee policy of our company.